- binaural42Asked on August 24, 2010 at 01:03 PM
Hi, I created my site using iweb.
First, you can't see the Submit button on the browser.
Second, when I receive the email, all I see is a bunch of code in the message. Can't read the message at all.
- binaural42Answered on August 24, 2010 at 08:17 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2010 at 08:27 AM
1. Submit Button Problem:
Can you please try the instructions provided here?
If the submit button is still not visible please post the URL of the page on your site where you have the form code.
2. Email Problem:
Open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Switch to Text Mode",
5. Finish and Save your form.
- binaural42Answered on August 25, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Thanks! That solved that problem!
The button is visible but not entirely. Here's the URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 03:07 AM
If you look at this page you will see that the form shows up fine:
The problem must the space allocated on iweb for this form. There is a static height set for the com-apple-iweb-widget-HTMLRegion box. You will need to increase that height.