- RockschoolAsked on March 03, 2015 at 09:31 AM
Trying to add quantities to my paypal form. Unable to do so
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 11:00 AM
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that you cannot add quantity on a product right? I checked your form and I was able to put the quantity I want on a product.
You can change the default quantity of a product. Please refer to these steps on how to do it.
1. Click the Paypal "Wizard" icon.
2. Click the "Next" button.
3. Click the "Next" button again.
4. Select the product. Click the pencil "Edit" button.
5. On the "Edit Option" you can change the default quantity of the product.
6. Click Next and Save the products.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any help.