- Shani59Asked on March 03, 2015 at 09:35 AM
1. when I create an order form, is it possible for the costumer to get the full details of the order including the final cost, before/after clicking on the submit button?
2. Is it possible to get a calculation of all the dishes from the same kind?
for instance - if a costumer chose to order spaghetti on Sunday and on Monday, I'll have a total sum of two spaghetti dishes to cook this week.
3. Is it possible to make a form that will link to other forms?
example: If I choose option number 1, I will be linked to form number 1, option 2 to form 2, etc...
- raulAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I suggest you to read the following guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form. It's possible to send your customers the details about what they've ordered by setting up an autoresponder in your form.
Regarding your other questions, I've moved them to separate threads so we can address them properly. Here are the links:
If you've further questions feel free to let us know.
- Shani59Answered on March 10, 2015 at 01:19 PM
I could not find the answer in the guide you added :\
can you be more specific? I understand I need to set up an autoresponder,
but how will it know what the costumer chose to order? can it automatically take the products the costumer ordered in the form and make a detailed order invoice?
I want it to look like this:
"thank you for your order,
1 spaghetti - 10$
2 bread - 5$
- CharlieAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 03:08 PM
In your autoresponder, you can create a confirmation email template and fetch the details of the form.
Here's the steps.
1. Click "Add new email".
2. Choose autoresponder.
3. Here you can completely change the email template as a confirmation of the order. Now, if you would like to capture the user inputs, you just need to click the form fields at the right that corresponds to the specific field.
You could also check this app integration that we have regarding invoice creations: http://apps.jotform.com/app/freshbooks_integration.
I hope this helps.