- classanationalAsked on October 25, 2011 at 03:28 PM
I created a JotForm account, made my form (which is an app), and put it in my website. When people fill it out & submit it, it's not going through to my email.
How do I fix this problem?Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 03:46 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Did you check your junk mail folder? If there is nothing, please change your sender e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
You can also add these ip addresses to your mail provider's whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.