- angeluko1Asked on March 03, 2015 at 01:55 PM
I removed my form from my facebook page and i can not embed the new one. Please check the the screenshot.
- CharlieAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 02:58 PM
Upon checking my end, it seems that there is a problem with the JotForm Facebook App. I need to escalate this to our developers so that they can take a closer look at it.
Here's a screenshot of my embed form wizard for Facebook.
I also checked my sample Facebook page and check the JotForm app there.
After clicking the "Go to App" it displays a blank page.
We will notify you immediately when we hear any news.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 10:08 AM
I just tested an integration to one of my facebook pages and I was able to run a reintegration of a form. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and try doing an integration again?
- angeluko1Answered on March 05, 2015 at 06:53 PM
It works. Thanks
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 08:20 PM
We're happy to have helped you resolve this. If there are any other issues with which you need assistance, please inform us.