- nevoAsked on October 25, 2011 at 04:54 PMl have done all that it says Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.link to my page is is www.nevophotography.com
This is a re-post of a comment on Shorten Your Forms Using Facebook Profile Info
- fxrAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 05:10 PM
What URL did you give?
As shown here:
Let us know if you if you still cant make it work. thanks
- nevoAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 05:23 PMI gave that one even triple checked the entires by clicking the editing button
- fxrAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:22 PM
OK. Change that Site URL to http://form.jotform.com
Should sort you out.
if your using http://form.jotform.com/form/xxxxx for your forms' URL; On Facebook, Site URL should be http://form.jotform.com
If your using http://www.jotform.com/form/xxxxxx; On Facebook, site URL should be http://www.jotform.com
That documentation is a little outdated and next updated. Apologies about that.
Let me now if that change fixes it & ll put a note in the documentation.
- nevoAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 04:54 AM
I have tried that still not working i dunno i will just take it off of my site no worries not that i can even add the facebook ite into my forms now ??
- fxrAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 05:13 AM
Yes, you can use the Facebook Integration Wizard to pull user data from Facebook.
I am sorry about the slighlty out of date documentation for Facebook related forms. Facebook have just changed how they manage their applications. I have brought the issue up with our team & we will work towards getting the User Guides updated as soon as we can.