- mariusz.kaluskaAsked on March 03, 2015 at 04:01 PM
I made a form in which I have a "phone number" field and a "control" hidden field. The value of this field is set to fill with "phone number" field when it is completed. However, when I change the value of phone number, control field no longer updates.
Can I set the update control field each time someone change the phone number field, eg. At the exit from it field?
1) Both fields are empty
2) I enter the phone number 555 444 333
3) Control field has a value of 555 444 333
4) I'm going back to the phone number and change it to 555 444 555
5) The control field still has a value of 555 444 333
Can it be changed?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 04:48 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Have you fixed the issue on form? When I test a cloned version of your form, it appears to be working properly.
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- mariusz.kaluskaAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 07:49 AM
Thank You for Your help.
The problem was, that I had comma in my conditions at the end of the arguments. Something like that
If control field contains 555444333,555444222,555444111, then ..
When I delete last comma everything works fine.
Thanks one more.
ps. Please, delete that gif with animation of my form.
- BenAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 09:44 AM
In my colleague's name you are welcome.
I have removed the gif as per your request.