- simonglenisterAsked on October 25, 2011 at 06:03 PM
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:35 PM
Yes, you can easily do so. For most form elements, please do the following.
1. Highlight the form element.
2. Click 'Form Style' tab at the top
3. There should be a 'Label Width' property that you can change in the toolbar.
Please let me know if you need further help.
- simonglenisterAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:11 PM
The only problem is that this changes all the label widths for the entire form. What I'd like to be able to do is to just change one only?
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:22 PM
I'm sorry. You may change the label's width for a particular form element by utilizing the 'Inject CSS' feauture.
Here is the guide for that.
You can specify specific properties by using a unique reference to an element.
Below is an example.
<li class="form-line" id="id_16">
<label class="form-label-left" id="label_16" for="input_16"> Your E-mail Address </label>
<div id="cid_16" class="form-input">
<input type="email" class="form-textbox validate[Email]" id="input_16" name="q16_yourEmail16" size="20" />
For the above, the element label has an id of label_16.
A style can be added for that like below:
Simply add the previous code as shown in the 'Inject CSS' guide.
Please let us know if you need further help.
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:48 PM
I hope this screencast will make it clearer.