- BtitansAsked on March 03, 2015 at 09:40 PM
Hi , need your help , as you from picture in Radio Pictures the names are mixed and even the first leter of Therapy Centers doest not show..
How it can be solved
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 03:34 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem with Image Radio Buttons Widget. I have now raised this to our widget developers for a resolution. We'll let you know here as soon as this is resolved.
Thanks for reporting it here.
- BtitansAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 11:05 AM
when it can be solved ?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 11:13 AM
We can't provide you any ETA but as soon as this is resolved, we'll let you know via this thread.
You can try out this widget as an alternative. http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_picker
- BtitansAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 07:58 AM
Thanks for your suggestions.
But your provided widget does not have "picture text" below of the picture. So for us will be useful to use that first one which we have sent you first.
Waiting for your kind reply
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 10:17 AM
You can actually add a label for each of the pictures. The instructions are added in the widget configuration window:
Add the label before the image link, enclose it with brackets. For example:
- BtitansAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 03:55 PM
Thanks for your Suggestion but it is still the same problem.
- raulAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 05:06 PM
I see the ticket has been already assigned to a developer with an important priority.
Hopefully, a fix will be released soon. You'll be notified here when an update regarding this matter shows up.
We appreciate your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Thank you for your patience.
We have fixed the layout to prevent the titles from overlapping - here is a test form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51163612266955?
Kindly test it out - and let us know if you hit any more bumps.