- JoulesAsked on March 03, 2015 at 10:24 PM
I am having a simple issue with my form. I recieve emails through my contact form. When I click reply it always sets the recipient to my own email address, it originally set it to firstname.lastname@example.org . How do I set it so that when I click reply it automatically inserts the customers email address as they have filled in my form?
- CharlieAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 03:57 AM
If you are looking on reply to the users who filled out the form, you can do that by viewing the submission and directly clicking the "Reply" button there.
1. In your "My Forms" section, choose the form and click "Submissions".
2. In the submissions, you can scroll down to see the grid list, you can the list of the submissions that you have. You can choose specific ones and reply to them using the "Reply" button.
3. Here's you can instantly see that the email is automatically filled out in the "To" field.
I hope this helps.