- thosehandsthathelpAsked on March 04, 2015 at 03:42 AM
I've been playing around with your forms for a while to see if your service fits my needs. I've been real happy but have come to a bump in the road.
It seems your form collapse is not working on mobile devices. Most of my customers use their phones for my service. Can you help me out with this?
I will be using Jot forms as a stand alone.
- CharlieAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 09:10 AM
You need to make the form responsive for the form collapse and other fields in your form to be mobile friends. To do that, you can follow the steps below.
1. Click the "Designer" in your toolbar.
2. Find the "Form Layout" and enable the option "Make this form responsive".
3. The form should be mobile responsive now.
You can also try testing the form to different devices in preview to see how it will look like.