- papacelleAsked on August 24, 2010 at 05:08 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2010 at 08:37 AM
Is it possible to add email addresses to a mailchimp list by sending an email? If that's possible you can create an additional email that would be sent to the address provided by mailchimp and add that email address to your list.
Another possible solution is to create a CSV report with user email addresses, and then import that file to mailchimp.
- sasharedsAnswered on December 10, 2010 at 09:45 AM
JotForms guys you have made awesome work! Thanks
However it is not enough! Integration with mailchimp or similar mail marketing application is highly required
Wofoo does this pretty pretty well, but they are not so flexible as jotForms e.g no support of hint example and facebook fbml, what is quite strange to me
And according to their forum they are even do not worry much about it.
Ok,up to them!
JotForms flexible and I like them, you offer almost everything what we need ! However without this such integrations are unfortunately useless for me!
Please guys, implement it!
Or do say something about your plans for it
Look foward to seeing it!
- awhittedAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 08:54 AM
I agree. Jotforms is the best form service out there, and it would be great to have a full featured api link to Mailchimp, the best email service out there
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Thanks for your comments. Yes, we have plans to integrate with MailChimp and other email service providers. We will work on them in 2011.
Our main goal is to make our form builder as good as possible. We keep doing, testing, optimizing and re-doing every single feature on our form builder. Once we are done with the improvements (more coming in the following weeks) and satisfied 100% with everything we will focus on more advanced features like integrations and API.
- badelmannAnswered on February 26, 2011 at 01:14 AM
Hi, have you guys integrated with mailchimp yet? Made a great form, have source code, need help!
- AlexAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 01:40 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 05:03 PM
As far as I know, this is still on the drawing board. Like what Aytekin said, our development team are doing the best they could to improve the system first and then work on integrations as soon as they feel that the Form Builder is at its best.
Thank you for your interest anyway. Seeing as this feature gets asked pretty often, we'll probably make a grand announcement when this gets done. Yes, complete with fireworks! Just kidding. We'll have this posted on the Jotform Blog just like what we do with every major feature implementation.
- featherandfindAnswered on July 30, 2011 at 01:00 PM
Hi, I can only agree with all of the above! I have been using JotForm and looooove it, but I am forced to switch to Wofoo if you don't offer it soon.
Please update us on any plans or progress.
- allanftdAnswered on July 30, 2011 at 01:19 PM
Thank you for following up and voicing out your support for this feature request. At this time, our programming team is still working on this issue.
We appreciate your patience on this matter. Rest assured it will be worh your long wait! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- rexpuestasAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 09:43 PM
We are using JotForm in our site, and we love it, but the interation with MailChimp is very nessesary and important for us.
- progresswayAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 04:22 AM
We LOVE Jotform, but we need to use another form builder because of mailchimp integration!!!
- olayAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 03:59 PMMailChimp is one of the most popular email providers and by not offering an integration with MailChimp, you guys are in danger of pushing customers away and making people choose between sticking with Jotform and do the inconvenient data import or choose MailChimp and switching to another form builder. I understand that your priority is to make the forms work well but I think you guys have successfully done that to the level that you can allocate time to do other essential things that would bring in new customers / keep existing ones. This has been on your to do list for over a year!!Personally, I love Jotform but most people will agree with me here that the integration is necessary and you guys need to announce it soon I.e. By end of 2011 or first quarter of 2012, etc.Come on guys! Give us - Jotform fans- a good christmas present! :)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Thank you all for your feedbacks and patience with us. We really appreciate it.
We will try to do our best in order to develop MailChimp and other newsletters services integration options, as soon as possible. Our developers are working hard on improving the services, but there are a lot of things needs to be done. We hope for your understanding in this matter.
Once the MailChimp integration will be implemented, we will update our blog and related forum threads.
- markashtonAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Jotform's a great tool but not integrating with Mailchimp is complete insanity on your part.
Its been one and a half years since this has been posted.
Your answers are simply platitudes. Its no good saying "we appreciate your patience" when 15 months have passed.
All these cats have gone to another form builder.
Any chance of an ETA rather than a "Thankyou for posting. We appreciate your patience but the developer team has a backlog ... blah ... priorities ... etc"
Respectfully mean't .... any chance of this integration?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 04:15 AM
We should have it ready within a week. The development is complete and we are giving it final touches.
We are going to work on many integrations this year and we are starting with MailChimp. If there are any other services you would like us to integrate with please post on the forum.
- markashtonAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM
That's great news man - please let me know when done ;)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM
We are happy to announce that we have finally released integration with MailChimp:
You can now send email newslletters to the people who filled your forms. The integration will work with your existing submissions. So, you can connect and start sending newsletters right away.