- JordiAsked on March 04, 2015 at 10:12 AM
How do I can change images and text from a template named "Tabela para pedidos" shared by Carina in your templates?
- CharlieAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 11:13 AM
I see that you already have the form in your account, what you need to do is open it in the form builder and edit the fields there.
Here's a quick guide:
1. After logging in to your JotForm account, you'll see the list of your forms in "My Forms" section, click a form and choose "Edit Form".
2. You will then be navigated to the form builder, here you can add new fields, edit the field names, integrate apps, use widget, and a lot of other things.
3. Other fields or widget will have the wizard icon, you can click it to change the settings of that field.
I assume that you are new to JotForm, so I would like to recommend that you explore the form builder further by checking the following links:
3. JotForm's YouTube Channel - Video Tutorials in Youtube
I hope this helps. If you needed any assistance again, please do not hesitate to create a new thread for each question or concern that you have.