- fernannyozviakAsked on March 04, 2015 at 11:45 AM
I am unable to view my forms or for submissions. The entire Jotform website is reading like a site map and there are no graphics which makes it impossible to navigate and use. When will the site be working correctly again?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 11:56 AM
I checked one of your form and it is displayed good. Maybe you have problem with browser caching.
Can you just please delete browser cache or just simply try to use some other browser?
Maybe you can also try to log out and log in again from your account.
Please inform us if you need more assistance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 12:44 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
It seems to be a browser related cache issue. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Clear your browser cache. The following guide should help you in clearing browser cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
2. Once the browser cache is cleared, click on the following URL to sign in to your JotForm account: http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true
3. Then try to view your form's submission.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.