- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 04:51 PM
What is the URL you're getting error ?
- RockyFormAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 08:11 PMInvalid Form URLThis form is not available for this domain.
http://www.jotform.co/form/40125817897867 or=========================================Browse Activity Logs for Your AccountDateDescriptionLast WeekEmailsWed, 4 Mar 15 - 14:19Wed, 4 Mar 15 - 09:49
The first link is from the History, the green link info is from the - email section of the historyBoth say invalid form url.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 08:53 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you are experiencing with accessing your form. After reviewing the information provided, I was able to access both of your forms without an error.
When you get the invalid form url error, it means that the form is trying to be accessed on the wrong domain. Once you select the link provided with the error it will allow you to access the form on the correct domain.
Please select the link provided with the error and inform us if you are able to access the form.
- RockyFormAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 09:48 PM
Yes I can now access the form and the emails!! Thank you!
- CharlieAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 03:25 AM
In behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome.
Please do feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance.