- HielkeAsked on March 05, 2015 at 08:16 AM
I made a form and embedded it succesfully, but now I want to edit it, and don' know how to open it for editing. When creating this form I didn't have an account (and still don't have).
This is the form: 50532257660351
Thanks in advance!
- hielkeAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 09:29 AM
OK found out, created an account and could 'clone' the url
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 10:57 AM
That's great to know. But I'm sorry, but I still moved the form and some others to your registered account. Just in case you need it ;)
- hielkeAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 11:28 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 12:41 PM
You are welcome! If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you and have a great day!