- ishikAsked on March 06, 2015 at 02:08 PM
why is the empty excel file when I take the from report
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 04:10 PM
I was able to download it and see the submissions, so I've downloaded the file and sent it to you via email.
I've also opened a ticket to fix this problem
- ishikAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 04:32 PMI think all websites also have this problem because they want to help a lot of the same problems
- BenAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 05:56 PM
Could you please try downloading the file in a new - different browser (Firefox or Chrome)?
The reason why I ask this is because we are not able to recreate the issue and can download the reports so would like to check if the reason might be on your side (at this time).
As my manager Jeanette has mentioned above this is already raised to our developers for inspection so they will take a look at what is going on.
I would also like to ask you if you can download Excel report (different way): How to create an Excel Report?
- alp_denizAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Hello,The issue is now fixed and downloads should work perfectly. Thank you for your understanding.