- jenniferdennisontravelAsked on March 06, 2015 at 04:05 PM
When I send the link to my clients, I always check the box to send the secure link, then copy the link. However, I've noticed that I'm receiving mostly unsecure responses. Why is this happening? I need the secure responses and have upgraded the account in order to have them.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 05:42 PM
What is the form? Based on your last form edit, I checked your jotform called "Outside Agents Consent Form with Deposit or Additional Payment Option", and it is not secured:
Please try the following:
1) Log out of your account.
2) Clear your browsers cache.
4) Go to the edit mode of your jotform, and click the secure form check box.
5) Make sure to click the saved button.
Let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.