- sajegoAsked on October 26, 2011 at 03:45 PM
I have a file upload button on my form and it works great. Unfortunately, I'm using the form together with Zendesk which strips all HTML from emails. I was wondering if it is possible to have the links to the file show up as plain text links in the emails that jotform sends? Seems simple, maybe I missed the field I should use?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 04:53 PM
Switching the email notification to Text E-mail mode should be able to give you just the URL for the uploaded file. However, upon checking, I discovered that it only produces the uploaded file's name.
With that in mind, I have submitted a ticket to our developers to see if they can rectify this issue so that the result produced in the text-only e-mai is the URL for the uploaded file.
We will let you know of any updates via this thread so please stay tuned.
- sajegoAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 04:55 PM
That's what I was thinking, but found like you did. Thanks for passing it on!
- emrew86Answered on October 31, 2011 at 02:53 AM
Hi sajego, we have already this feature.
- sajegoAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 08:59 AM
That isn't helpful because when the html link is stripped out I'm left with ad.gif in plain text and no link at all. Just like NeilVicente said.
- sajegoAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 09:05 AM
What I'm looking for would be the actual url being sent in plain text.
instead of <A HREF="http://www.jotform.com/uploads/sajego/1335959125/185875408716213186/ppink.jpg">ppink.jpg</A>
- emrew86Answered on October 31, 2011 at 09:31 AM
We wiil implement this feature soon...
- quannguyenRMITAnswered on August 05, 2012 at 03:20 AM
Any news on this feature? My org will most likely sign up if this works.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 05, 2012 at 07:25 AM
Upon checking, yes, I was able to get a link on the plain text email. But you need to use the single file upload tool for this.
We'll update you as soon as we have this feature on the multiple file upload tool.
- emrew86Answered on August 06, 2012 at 05:17 AM
Hi quannguyenRMIT, we have implemented it. Can you test it please ?