- timconfectioneryAsked on March 08, 2015 at 11:09 AM
I'm creating an order form, which includes a delivery date.
I require specific dates to be blocked out. That is the earliest possible date would be +3 working days from today.
I would also like to know:
- how can I resize the width of the order form to fit my website
- how can I resize the width of the columns
- how can I change the font colour and font size
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 08, 2015 at 01:40 PM
You can setup a restricted form base on the Date/Time field (Delivery Date) using conditional statement.
You can create condition similar to like this
Here is the test jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50664579794978 you can try where I have applied the solution.
The condition is
Delivery Date > 3 days from Today
You can also clone my test form so that you can check it on your Form Builder.
Follow this user guide to clone -How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
We will attend to your other questions here http://www.jotform.com/answers/529087