- heatherneptuneAsked on October 26, 2011 at 06:13 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 06:26 PM
Can you provide more details on your question? This way, we can help you better.
I am not sure you are looking for this one but click here for a quick guide on hyperlinking.
Thank you so much!
- heatherneptuneAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 06:35 PM
Thanks, that helps but I wanted to hyperlink a response option in a radio button. I want people using the form to be able to click on the option and see a picture or a link to the webpage that has more information on the resource. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 06:56 PM
Yes, please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), Click on your Radio Button Field.
2. Click Properties: Option >> Options
3. On the Options Textbox, you can now then insert your Hyperlinked Option. Please use the code below for hyperlinking.
<a target="_blank" href="https://www.jotform.com" >JOTFORM</a>
Just customize it to your needs.
5. Click OK, you can also insert more, just use the hyperlinking code.
If you need help on this, just let us know. Thank you!