- NFAbbyAsked on October 26, 2011 at 07:46 PM
Hi, I'm using the check box tool but I want to have images as the options. I imputted the imgs with no problem but I need help formating them. I have 15 img across 3 columns but the touch each other. I want there to be space between the images so its much neater.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 07:57 PM
Please try to inject this CSS Code in your form.
width: 220px !important;
Here's how to add your custom css:
1. Open your form in JotForm (Edit Mode)
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Choose 'Preferences'
4. Select 'Form Styles' and in the Inject Custom CSS add the code above.
The result should be like this: http://www.jotform.com/form/12985019574
If you need further clarification, just let us know. Thank you!
- NFAbbyAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 09:47 PM
Easy fix! Thank you guys as always.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 09:50 PM
Good to know idarktech was able to help out with your question, feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
Thanks for using JotForm and have a great day!