- JennyDougAsked on March 09, 2015 at 05:20 PM
Embedded Code into website and when I test the email it doesn't work
I created a form and named it, Energysaver Home Email. We are using LightCMS and when I tried to place the jotform link inside the html, the form did not display on the site. For some reason
- JennyDougAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 06:05 PM
This can be closed. I wasn't working because I was logged into the cms.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 06:12 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
There are two issue.
1) The JotForm on your web page is actually missing opening and closing tags.
<form class="jotform-form" action="http://submit.jotformpro.com/submit/50675836955975/" method="post" name="form_50675836955975" id="50675836955975" accept-charset="utf-8">
It means that form is currently can not send any data to JotForm.
2) The whole content of your web page added within a custom form related to your website.
HTML does not support nested forms, so unfortunately, the current setup will not work.
The following setup is not valid.
If possible, you should use something like.
Otherwise, you can try an iFrame embedding option instead of the form source code.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.