- pressloopAsked on March 09, 2015 at 05:31 PM
Okay -- ONE more question... please see my form: https://secure.jotform.us/form/50647180075151
Is there a way to my logo RESPONSIVE as well? On my iPhone it's cropping the logo pretty bad..
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 06:46 PM
Please test this clone of the jotform in your iPhone. If that's closer to what's desired, please do the following:
1. Click the Designer button:
2. Click the CSS tab:
3. Copy the following code and add the following rule to the CSS tab's work area
background-size: 75% auto;
4. Save the jotform:
If you need further assistance with this, please let us know.
- pressloopAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 11:05 PM
This worked wonderfully! Now, is there a way to keep it closer to the form box itself? See attached.. :)
- pressloopAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 09:08 AM
- BenAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 11:12 AM
In my colleague's name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you need any further assistance and we would be happy to assist.