- bocevskiAsked on October 27, 2011 at 03:59 AM
I create form 11960253283 , and now I want to make some changes, also I want to open free account and in this new free account to have this form.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 27, 2011 at 04:14 AM
I see you have created that form as guest, you can actually clone that form into your free account and made further customization. Here's how to do.
Assuming you have already created an account, to copy that form in your account please follow this guide.
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned (e.g. the form you had is http://jotform.com/form/11960253283 )
2. Log into your account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
I hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!