- ecigdistributors1Asked on March 10, 2015 at 10:34 AM
After submission of the form, the thank you page is cut off.
Please help.Page URL:
- ShadaeAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 12:41 PM
I was not able to replicate the issue that you are experiencing. It appears that the full thank you message is being displayed
Can you confirm if you are still experiencing the issue?
- ecigdistributors1Answered on March 10, 2015 at 12:55 PM
There is supposed to be link at the bottom of the page but the page is cut off.
Is there any way to allow the link to show? Or to make this page regular size instead of cut off so small?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 02:32 PM
Thank you for the additional information.
As far as I can tell there are two things affecting this.
The first would be the current way you have your form's Thank You Page set up since the link is way down the page and there is a gap. Also the font larger at the top and smaller will offset it slightly because of the differences there.
More importantly then that though it appears your site iframe which is containing the form is getting condensed upon submission by the header and footer. So that in turn is causing it to become cut off.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 02:35 PM
Looking more into the above issue I would suggest re-embedding it via the iframe code method which should retain the size of the entire form so and display your thank you message correctly.
- ecigdistributors1Answered on March 10, 2015 at 02:41 PM
Thank you. I will give it a shot.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 04:09 PM
Let us know if anything still does not look as you would like and we will be happy to have another look.