- fieldsharepointAsked on March 10, 2015 at 11:18 AM
I have a case for you. I use JotForm to collect team feedback. Those feedback is then collected by my internal automation. We do this to comply with data retention rules, so everything needs to be deleted from external systems(JotForm) within 7 days.
1. form link is sent to user
2. user complete form and returns
3. automation collects the data and stores within case state inside of internal sharepoint
4. **needed** remove all entries 7 days in the past
That would be the process.
- CarinaAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM
I forwarded a feature request to our developers so they can consider the implementation of a feature that would automatically delete submissions after a certain period of time.
You will be contacted via this thread once they have an update on this request.
If you need further assistance please let us know as we're here to help.