- ozgurerdoganAsked on March 10, 2015 at 12:26 PM
I manually added a link in to thank you page but it opens in new window even I set it to open same page. Can I stop that and open in same windows? Or this is because form is in iframe.
- CharlieAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 01:56 PM
You can try editing that action in the hyperlink option in your "Thank You" message option.
That should open the link to the same window where the form is. Although, I see that you are using a script in the hyperlink rather than a direct link? I would recommend that you use a direct link instead.
- ozgurerdoganAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 02:51 PM
- CharlieAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 04:24 PM
May I know how your process flow works? Is it like this:
1. Form is embedded on website.
2. If user fills out the form and click the link to the thank you message then he'll be transferred to this page: http://yesilbeyaz.web.tr/4hc/guncel/Fiyat-Hesaplama.asp?url=? Is that correct?
Let us know if this works.