- JenniferAsked on March 10, 2015 at 12:59 PM
Is there a way to have multiple totals auto calculated in a Jot form? Is there an option to have participants pay through the form? Before we purchase a license, we would like to know the answers to these questions.
Here's a link to our idea... but WITH the auto-calculation feature/function.
Any help and/or guidance would be much appreciated :)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 03:39 PM
It might be possible to adjust a form to accomplish what you are looking for, here is a demo form I made for you http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50685376911967
And here is how to build it:
1. Add radio buttons. The values in the calculation will be taken depending on the selected option(s) in the radio buttons, to accomplish this:
2. Add the Calculation Values field by right-clicking each checkbox field and selecting Properties.
Each numeric value corresponds to the selected option. For example, in the image below (made with a checkbox) Option 1 would have a price of 10, Option 2 would have a price of 15 and Option 3 would have a price of 20
In your particular case I added 4,8,12,16
Then, the Calculation field will now take the value, accordingly. (I've set this field as hidden, but it can be either or)
3. Now, all you need to do is to add a payment integration. Here is a complete guide to know how to do it:
Does this help? Do not hesitate to look for further assistance.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 03:52 PM
I have actually updated the demo form for you to have a better view of what it can be accomplished.