- freedomdogrescueottawaAsked on March 10, 2015 at 02:31 PM
Hi we recently changed rescue names and when ppl use our jotforms they get a response from our old name.. The subject line is fine. However the contact name is not. How can I change this? Help
Genesis Dog Rescue Foster Team [email@example.com]
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 04:05 PM
I understand that you want to change the sender name for the email response received by the form filling people. You can change this by accessing the email setup wizard for the autoresponder you've set up. Please follow the instructions below :
1. Click on Emails icon
2. Click on Auto responder
3. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
4. Change the Sender name here
5. Finish the email setup wizard and save the JotForm.
Hope this information helps!