- cgiliveAsked on October 27, 2011 at 11:50 AM
did everything receiving nothing
i am not receveing emails from my form
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 27, 2011 at 02:20 PM
I have tested your form and it seems to work fine.
Can you check your email if you received a notification coming from me?
- cgiliveAnswered on October 28, 2011 at 05:09 AM
I didn't get a notification from you, but I got my test contact form. However I have to other forms a en enquiry and a job app which I made and those don;t seem to be coming through, why for one an dnot the others? strange... am I missing something?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 28, 2011 at 05:30 AM
Can you please tell us which forms are those that you're receiving submissions and which forms do not? Please also check your junk mail folder if in case all submissions landed there.
I will submit a ticket to our development team as well to take a look at this matter.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 29, 2011 at 07:20 AM
According to our investigation, we have decided there is a problem with your email. Could you please re-check it ?
Gmail replies us with an error, "this user is unknown".
Log : /var/log/mail.log:Oct 29 07:18:25 ying sm-mta: p9TBIPSi018166: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=30000, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com. [184.108.40.206], dsn=5.1.1, stat=User unknown