- clay_07Asked on March 11, 2015 at 09:33 PM
I have a word doc that I want to import. How can I do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 03:12 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your requirement correctly. Do you mean to say that you have form in word document format and you want to import it in JotForm?
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to achieve your requirement. You can only import a HTML form in JotForm.
Can you please share the form you have created in word document? We will try to help in creating a similar form here.
We will wait for your response.
- clay_07Answered on March 12, 2015 at 01:27 PM
How can I share it?
- SeanAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 02:41 PM
You can take a screenshot of the form that you have in word and provide it in your next post entry.
You can follow this guide to demonstrate how you can add a screenshot to your post:
You can also add the file to Google Docs and provide the link to us so we can view it online. I hope this helps. We will await your response.
- clay_07Answered on March 12, 2015 at 05:19 PM
- clay_07Answered on March 12, 2015 at 05:20 PM
That is the form I want to use
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Thank you for providing us more details. We ere able to see the screenshot image of your Word document form.
As mentioned by my colleagues previously, there is no means yet to import form from Word documents. So, it must be created manually using the Form Builder.
We will also attempt to create the form for you when we have spare time.
For the meantime, you can also either initiate creating the form using the different tools on JoTform or use instead existing Form Templates and forms from the Theme Store that are appropriate to your requirement.
Let us know if you have further concern.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 15, 2015 at 04:26 PM
I created a new post for your latest question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/533476
Since it was about a different topic, we will attend to it separately.