- BarnyRudAsked on March 12, 2015 at 06:34 AM
It has taken me until now to realise I have an issue with a sheet I am working on.
I have a template that I am adapting and I keep altering it every day, but despite my pressing save....it isn't saving.
Every morning I open it again and it's right as it was when I first save it to change the name.
This is most frustrating, please advise.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 10:37 AM
I understand your frustration about the issue you're having. You said that the changes you made are not reflecting or not saving right?
The possible reasons why would this happen are the following:
1. Form builder is open on multiple tabs/ windows or multiple browsers.
2. Errors in saving the form.
3. The user is not logged in to their JotForm account or probably got logged out.
Let us know if you're still having issues with saving the form.
Thank you for your patience.
- vseaAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Yeah I keep running into the problem too. I keep making changes to my emails yet JotForm keeps reverting back to the original. I dont have multiple tabs open. I am logged into my account. I even made sure to click save/ check to make sure it saved- then when I had a client test the form... the changes reverted back...VERY FRUSTRATING and made me look like an idiot!!! I was thinking about upgrading my account but this problem has changed my mind.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 03:04 PM
Hmm strange. We haven't really had any reports about saving and reverted issues lately that I'm aware of for such.
Could you please tell us what OS and Browser|Browser Version you are using that this problem occurs in so we can investigate?
As far as I know I cannot replicate this currently on my end.
Please try using a different browser to see if that makes any difference and let us know.
- AlexJaAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 04:17 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 08:43 PM
This thread is way too old and has already been resolved.
We'll answer your question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1025901.