- desptoAsked on August 25, 2010 at 06:17 PM
When you integrate a button made through the PayPal site onto your Web site, you can specify a particular checkout page style. I'm not seeing an option for that with JotForm. I have a client with a single PayPal address, but two different enterprises and bank accounts that they route money to. I need to be able to pick one enterprise for one form, and another for other forms. Any advice? Is there code somewhere I can alter? Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2010 at 02:19 AM
This is currently not possible but we will look into it. I added to out feature requests list.
- markashtonAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 11:52 AM
was this added to the list twice??
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 12:19 PM
You can keep track of the status for this request in the following thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 09:14 AM
This feature is now available for both Paypal and Paypal Pro payment forms.
Kindly test it out on your forms then let us know how it goes.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.