- marcAsked on March 12, 2015 at 11:20 AM
I have 15 questions that can be answer yes or no and at the end of those question I want the user to be able de see is result and depending on those result I will be able to tell him wich program he should take.
Can did be possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 12:49 PM
If I understand you correctly, you want the user's submitted data to appear on the thank you page right?
It is possible by using the Thank You message and by putting the submitted data on the message it self.
1. Click the "Thank You" button on the toolbar. Select "Thank You Message" option.
2. The wizard is an editor where you can customize or configure the Thank you message once the customer completed a form. You can use the data submitted by using the Form Fields name.
If this is not what you need then you are probably referring to a way where the field will be updated depending on the customer's answers. For example, if the user press "Yes", then the value of a field will change. You can achieve this by using smart conditions. Here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
If this is still not what you need, then you can visit this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/272633-Show-live-form-result-on-a-page. It shows how to add HTML listing report on the form itself so that it acts like a live report.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any help.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Yes, this is definitely possible with conditional logic on the form. You will need to use 'Change Thank You URL after submission' condition(s).
This will allow you to have a different thank you page setup for different sets of conditions. Though. the "Change Thank you message after submissions" condition is probably more what you are looking for.
If you have any further questions or need any help with setup, let us know and we will be happy to assist you.