- CharlieAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 12:09 PM
Just to confirm, you would like to add a PDF version of the submission/form to be an attachment in the email notifications, is that right?
I will create a feature request for this, it will depend on the development team if this will be considered and implemented, but rest assure that they are also aware of this request. We will update you here in the forum when we hear any news.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 10:22 PM
We have opened a ticket to request this feature
In the meantime you can include a link to the PDF on either the Thank You page or the Autoresponder.
- DavidAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 03:45 AM
I would also like this feature. We use jotform to send supply orders to a volunteer manned warehouse which has an hp eprint device. This device will not print HTML mails but will print PDF attachments. The current workaround is not scaleable. Thanks
- mmartin077Answered on March 21, 2015 at 11:50 PMYes, I would like this functionality also. I provide free eBooks to customers. If they give me their email address so I can use in future email campaigns (as stated in my privacy page), I would like to send them the PDF file. I really do NOT want the functionality in the Thank You page. I want it in the notification / thank you email.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 22, 2015 at 09:18 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can send a feature request to our back end team. You will be answered in the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/538167
- CharlieAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 09:59 PM
I've created a separate thread for your question so that we can better assist you, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/555979. We will address it shortly.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 09:34 PM
We have now implemented the feature. You may enable this from your email notification settings
Please also do take note that this feature is only available for email notification settings. This is also not yet available for SMTP and Mandrill settings.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 01:11 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/682691