- pledge2protectnycAsked on March 12, 2015 at 02:42 PM
I have been trying for over a week downgrade to the free plan and, once I hit cancel, I get "Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually."
When will this manual transaction happen? I do not wish to be billed again on Marc 18.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 04:09 PM
We do see that you have opted to cancel your subscription since I see the notice on our end about the downgrade. Since you are a paypal subscriber the process for this is slightly different.
The cancellation of this on our end can sometimes take our Billing Team a few days to cancel this for you since it must be done manually on our end when that happens. So the easiest way for you to speed up this process is to cancel it from within your own PayPal Account which will make it happen instantly.
Please see instructions below to cancel it completely -
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.