- RobertStewartAsked on March 12, 2015 at 07:28 PM
- CharlieAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 01:36 AM
You can delete existing images in your JotForm by following the guide below:
1. Drag the image field in your form.
2. You will then see the "Image Wizard", choose from existing images.
3. You will see all the images you that you used for your form, choose one and delete it.
I hope this helps.
- craigcraig747Answered on November 13, 2016 at 06:48 AM
This is way out of date, you used to be able to do it that way, but now there is no delete facility, you have to ask them to remove them, Crazy system.
- CharlieAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 09:07 AM
It seems like you already have an opened thread about this issue on this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/989075. Please refer to that one instead. We will address it accordingly. Apologies for the inconvenience.