- lalgeorgekAsked on March 13, 2015 at 02:00 AM
I want to rename the edit link with a title "Click Here".
- raulAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 09:55 AM
In order to do this, you would need to manually create the edit link.
1. Select the text you want to use to create the hyperlink.
2. Click on the chain icon on the top menu.
3. Enter the URL of the edit submission.
The format of the edit submission link is the following:
You don't have any forms related to your account, so I can't provide the exact link. But, if you could provide us the link to the form where you want to implement this we can provide the URL you need to use.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 14, 2015 at 02:40 AM
I moved your question to a new thread in order to assist you better.
This is the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/533059
Thank you for understanding.
- lalgeorgekAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Please find the form link.
In this emails - Notification Mail - i am trying to insert a link with the title click here.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 04:43 AM
The URL is correct, but I've changed the domain from jotformpro.com to jotform.me since that the actual domain of your form:
- lalgeorgekAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 04:57 AM
Thank you so much. It is working.
Lal K George
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 06:09 AM
That's great to know! If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you and have a great day!
- hr587Answered on November 18, 2015 at 02:38 PM
Is there a way to create a custom edit link when the form has a workflow built into it, and several different people are clicking the Edit Submission link as it goes through multiperson approval?
It looks like a custom URL is created for the edit submission links depending on the original field entries...because that field data is being carried around to the different approval users.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 03:57 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread. We believe that we can better assist our users if they will have a thread of their own for every question or inquiries that they have to avoid confusion with the answers. Please click this link to go to the new thread.