- ricardomiettiAsked on March 13, 2015 at 02:50 PM
Hi friend, how are you? I have a paid plan in Jotform and there are a lot of forms of my cliente there. Is there any way to make a backup of the forms? I am afraid to lose them, if it happens a lot of clients will call me to solve the problem. How can we solve this security question?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 05:37 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your forms and data are completely secure. We have been running the JotForm service for many years, and we have never lost the data.
- We do make backups on a regular basis, so in case of emergency we will be able to restore client's accounts and their data.
- Form Revision History tool might help if you need to revert the form to some previous version.
- It is possible to use a Clone option to make the form clones for backup purposes.
- There is a Back-Up App, but it seems to be not yet ready for day to day use. I have sent a ticket about that App to our Development Team.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.