- dunhamgcAsked on March 13, 2015 at 03:47 PM
1. How can I find which form the "1" is referring to?
2. How do I get rid of the "1" if I have already opened and printed all my forms?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 06:08 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I do not see any "new" submissions on your form #32825966873167, so it might be a bug.
Please use a 'Mark All as Read' option to mark all the form entries as read.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- PartyDAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 04:02 PM
The "MARK ALL AS READ" option is blank on all of my forms on the MY FORMS page listings and while viewing them in SUBMISSIONS - including the submissions I've already viewed more than once.
- PartyDAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 04:06 PM
Fixed it myself! I cleared my browser's cache and all is good now!
- ShadaeAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 07:01 PM
Thank you for providing us with an update and informing us that the issue has been resolved.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.