- Kevin BarrettAsked on March 13, 2015 at 04:40 PM
In other words, I would have several customers a day filling out a form that will be submitted to my company and I would like to give each customer their personal identification number for their form.
It's like when you go to a deli or shop and have to take a number, then, you are identified by your number and its your turn when your number is called.
Does JotForm have anything like that?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 06:49 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, this is possible with us. You might consider the following options:
- Unique ID autoincrement widget field. It is hidden on form, but you can provide the form user with the Unique ID value by email and form thank you page.
- Random Value Generator widget field.
- Submission ID, is being assigned to each submission, and can be used in the same way as the Unique ID.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.