- JasonMattheyAsked on March 14, 2015 at 10:06 AMGreat idea and glad its now available. I suppose you would ensure the form you create doesn't require "conditions" or business rules, with show/hide function. That would not work I would imagine. Having said that, I think it serves an excellent purpose for forms showing all fields.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Announces New Fillable PDF Form Creator
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 14, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Unfortunately no, conditions are not possible at this time. Although one of our developers was researching about it and found that there is a special scripting language in PDFs that can be used for conditions. But, on this first version of the Fillable/Submitable PDF Forms, we don't have that functionality.
- WtfuckAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 01:49 PM
Love to see also this feature !
Keep the good work Guys !
- BenAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 02:53 PM
Thank you for your feedback :)
- danhackleyAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 10:09 AM
Any update here yet? Can fillable PDFs created in Jotform now have conditions?
- BorisAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 10:28 AM
I'm afraid there haven't been any updates on this feature request, Dan, fillable PDF forms cannot utilize conditional logic at this time.
I would recommend taking a look at the following guide for more detailed information on which feature are and are not supported by fillable PDFs:
We will let you know through this support thread when or if there are any updates about this. Thank you.