- Arion444Asked on March 16, 2015 at 11:59 AM
I want the autoresponder to receive the links to join a webinar that they purchased via the original Form. Is this possible? Can I modify the text field to provide this information so that they receive it after they've paid? Or do I need to accomplish this in some other way. This could also be used for sending a download link for an audio or .PDF file.
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up an Autoresponder Email
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 01:45 PM
Yes, it is possible to customize your Form Autoresponder with the tools:
1) Highlight the text and click the edit/insert link icon.
2) Enter the URL/link to join the webiner.
You can do the same for the other links regarding to download the audio or PDF files. Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- Arion444Answered on March 16, 2015 at 02:41 PM
Just tried the above, but the Hyperlink option was greyed out...couldn't click on it. See screen shot.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 04:24 PM
You need to select the text, please check this .gif example:
Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.