- homelinkAsked on March 16, 2015 at 02:38 PM
My forms have run properly for years. Now it is not possible for a user to pay via PayPal itself. Credit cards seem to be OK. This is across all forms not isolated to one.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 04:48 PM
You are right, the integration won't allow user to enter their login credentials to pay.
- homelinkAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 05:14 PM
Are you saying that a user will never be able to use PayPal to pay?
If that is the case, is it possible to remove the PayPal button?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 07:11 PM
Yes, that's possible, so order to sort this out, please set the Defaul Method to Credit Card
Then hide the radio button by injecting this custom CSS code
- homelinkAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 07:57 PM
Thanks for that. No problem setting the credit card as default.
I injected the CSS code but the PayPal button remained.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 04:28 AM
We are sorry for the late response, but we would like you to know that we have looked at this problem, tried to recreate it and failed. We also looked at PayPal-related tickets coinciding with the time you have reported this problem, but we couldn't find any that is similar to yours.
If this is still an issue for you, please let us know so we can take a further look.