- LinkedCyclingAsked on March 16, 2015 at 03:03 PM
Is there a way that you can make form responses editable by the user that submitted the response? I want to use a form to collect needs for an event but the user may change their response as the event gets closer. Is there a way they could pull their previous response and edit it? This would be an awesome option that I have seen in other forms, but those other options are lacking in many other ways which makes me love JotForm. This would be one extremely helpful feature though.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 05:24 PM
Yes, there is a way for this, you can include an edit link in an autoresponder. Here is how
1. While you are in the Form Builder, Click "Emails"
2. Assuming that the autoresponder email is already created, click on it:
3. Click "Edit Link" on the side bar under Form Fields to add the edit link variable on the email template.
That's it! If you have any questions, please post it to our support forum or leave a comment below!