- cablackmonAsked on March 16, 2015 at 04:17 PMAwesome feature! I noticed an issue when I exported a "course sign-up" form. The user is supposed to pick one radio-button option from the list, but when you click on one of them, it automatically fills several of the other options, when they are only supposed to be able to pick one.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Announces New Fillable PDF Form Creator
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 05:57 PM
We are aware of this matrix field question. We fixed it for other fields but apparently we have not fixed it for radio buttons. I have informed our developers.
- cettoxAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 03:52 AM
Matrix fields are now working correctly for PDF Forms. Thanks.
- cablackmonAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 07:01 PM
THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ROCK!
- raulAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 07:44 PM
On behalf of our development team, you're most welcome and thank you for your kind words :)
Feel free to contact us anytime, should you require our assistance.