- Yasmin1232Asked on March 17, 2015 at 03:53 AM
Cause i do not actually have a website but i would like to have this template available as a link format for people to click on so they can fill it out. is this possible?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 09:33 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. You just need to grab the direct URL of your form which you can share with your users. The following guide should help you on how to grab your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on the "Embed Form" button from the toolbar which will open a wizard window.
3. Copy the form's direct URL. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.