- arrantheatreandartsAsked on March 17, 2015 at 06:42 AM
The form appears on my web page OK but, as soon as it is filled in, the above message appears. I cannot find anything in the FAQ about this.
Any ideas as to what the problem could be?
- arrantheatreandartsAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 08:44 AM
I've tried several different ways of embedding the form, but nothing seems to work.
- arrantheatreandartsAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 09:13 AM
Hellooooo. Is there anyone out there?
- arrantheatreandartsAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 09:46 AM
OK. I've now created a new contact form which works fine. However the original one still doesn't work.
I've checked that the form is enabled and don't know what else I can do to fix this.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 11:27 AM
We do deeply apologize about any delays in our response to you and I do see that you seem be having an issue with your original contact form being disabled.
I checked all of your original contact form along with your new one and both are working here. If there was an issue then it seems that this was only temporary and we do apologize about that. If you still are unable to view it then please clear your browser cache.
- arrantheatreandartsAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 11:33 AM
I have cloned both the forms to make new ones and these are working perfectly. If I replace the embedded code to point to the old forms then the error reappears. It's only after the faulty forms have been submitted that the error occurs. I suspect it's probably an error in the database on the Jotform server as both new clones work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:05 PM
The form limited to only 5 submissions, you may consider increasing or removing the limit:
- arrantheatreandartsAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:41 PM
Thanks. That looks like it's fixed the problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:42 PM
That's great to know! If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you and have a great day!