- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:20 PM
You can check our founder's response regarding Spams here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/529322.
Regarding the security, here are some information that might be helpful, this information also came from our founder:
JotForm is 9 years old and throughout our history we have not ever
once lost customer data. That's because we take security very
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
I hope these information helped you.